RE: Hear Ye AMSAT, Rejoice, This is a glorious day!

> This is the day we've been waiting for. The WX looks good in
> Guiana, at
> least on the www.weather.com website.

It's just over 20 hours to go.  Let's hope for a smooth launch and a long
and successful life for P3D itself!  I'll be on the amsatnet IRC network
(actually, my IRC client is idle there now, but I'm leaving here in an hour,
until the morning (about 4 hours before launch).

73 - VK3JED.