Will anyone be video-capping the launch?

As I am a third-shift worker, I will be asleep at the time of launch (and I
don't have a big sat. dish.)  Anybody that can point to a site that would
have it for later watching if you could post it.

I thank ya'll!!  (Cant wait for my IC-820H to get back from Icom!)

73's
Les
KD4SFD

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
numbered!!" -- The Prisoner