Re: help!

Hey Jerry!
I have loaded the set of P3D keps with no problem. Be sure you are not
using a word processor like MS word to try and load them. I use notepad.
Word processors can put things in the lines that Nova doesn't like and you
don't know they are there. I have never had a problem loading keps using
word pad. Do you have the latest version? Might try downloading the latest
version also.

Hope this helps!

Gary