RE: PSK-31 on RS-13?

Hmm, could have been any old rubbish.  SSTV is only a couple of kHz wide (as
it's basically a FM type signal transmitted after being passed through a
narrow filter, getting 25 kHz is nigh on impossible).  Maybe someone's doing
something silly like SSTV on FM (notn permitted in VK below 29 MHz), or it's
some non ham rubbish...

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.