Re: Sharp PC Listing?

In article <e1.c3cd248.27412ec2@aol.com>, Reinricht@aol.com writes
>I saw at least one person on the AMSAT-BB mail list did manage to
> get a copy, but I didn't notice any mention of a change to the URL or
> any other explanation of how to get the file other than just going to
>   http://www.amsat-dl.org/sharp.zip

Oooops! Sorry, that was me.

Like yourself I got the dreaded 404 but I just backtracked to the Home
page and followed my nose from there.

I will be happy to e-mail the file to you if you have any further
difficulties. Please let me know.

I have now entered the 1247 listing into my 1401 and, with the exception
of Def G it seems to work well. Unfortunately I can't find my
programming manual for the Sharp so I'm running it blind at the moment.
:-)

73,
Ken

--