RE: PSK-31 on RS-13?

I'd never heard PSK-31 so I didn't know, just guessing since I'd never heard
this type of signal before.  This signal was about 25kc wide and, as I think
about it, it sounded like a VERY wide slow-scan TV signal.  I checked 15
meters on the uplink frequency and didn't hear it....oh well...

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
el09vf