Re: Sharp PC Listing?

Hi John,
try http://www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/sharp.zip
That should work.
73
Reinhard

<< Reinhard,

 I have tried numerous times to download the zip file from amsat-dl at
 the URL you have listed above, but have had no success.  Each time I
 have tried, I get a "404 Error -- Object not Found".

 I saw at least one person on the AMSAT-BB mail list did manage to
 get a copy, but I didn't notice any mention of a change to the URL or
 any other explanation of how to get the file other than just going to
   http://www.amsat-dl.org/sharp.zip

 I also tried
   ftp://www.amsat-dl.org/sharp.zip
 without any success.

 Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide me.

 John P. Toscano, KBØZEV
 mailto:kb0zev@tcrc.org