Re: SO-35

"Michael P. Olbrisch" wrote:

> The 22:45 pass of SO-35 produced no signals.  Did I
> do something wrong, or was it just off?

As you saw on the next one at 0019z, it was on for that one (as
scheduled).  Check the SunSat web site for the scheduled passes.  Since
I took over co-ordinating the North American passes, I'm trying to
spread them out as opposed to all mid US (or east) passes.  This one was
quite a ways west and some others are scheduled to be quite a bit east.

> Got the last QSL confirming 100 grid squares today.
> Told my wife, and she demanded a recount!

Congrats.  I've got the cards for VUCC (now 126 confirmed), but I'm
still waiting for the last card for WAS (both via satellite) and will
submit them both together.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org