Re: successes with P3T.exe and AMSAT/TAPR DSP-93 andTAPRDSP56002EVM tests

I agree with Mark's comments.  The only difference here was that I tape
recorded the WAV files and played them back into my DSP-93 to decode them.
I did that only because the connecting cables I have already here fitted
that scheme.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org