Re: ISA/PCI Questions

Abit has a good selection of fairly current MBs that support Celeron2/P2/P3
CPUs (some slot 1, others socket) and have at least one ISA slot:

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/bx133.htm

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/vl6.htm

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/vh6.htm

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/be6r2-20.htm

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/vt6x4.htm

http://www.abit-usa.com/english/product/motherboards/bf6.htm

I've been using their MBs for years (overclocking is one reason...) and
have found them to be very reliable.  Of course, your milage may vary ;-)

73,

Mark N8MH

At 11:40 AM 11/12/2000, you wrote:
>Hi all:
>
>As my older PCs reach the end of their useful lives,  I find that the new
>ones seem to lack ISA slots.   They typically have 2 or 3 spare PCI slots
>only.  This is of concern since I use a Kansas City Tracker/Tuner which
>requires an ISA slot.    I am nursing an old, slow Pentium machine along in
>order to have a "home" for the KCTT.
>
>Has anyone found a PC manufacturer still offering ISA slots with an advanced
>(P-III or equivalent) PC?  Who manufactures PCs with the most expansion
>slots of both kinds?
>

>Tnx for any thoughts.
>
>  73 de Brian W3BW
>
>----