Home Brew P3D Antennas, Just In Time

I have updated my web page to include the antennas I recently built for P3D.
Yes, I finally took the venerable Texas Potato Masher II antennas down
(needed a new coat of paint anyway).  I have had a pair of small V/UHF beams
up the last week.  They are both built on a 32" boom, using PVC pipe, #10
wire, and 1/4" aluminum tubing (another HomeDepot special).  The 70 cm beam
is 6x6 elements and the 2 m beam is 3x3 elements.  They are "small" because I
live in a deed-restricted neighborhood--so they fit between my HF dipoles and
the chimney and don't extend above the roofline.  Anyone interested in home
brewing antennas for P3D, please see:
http://members.aol.com/k5oe

Best viewed in 1024 x 768, click on "2 m & 70 cm Yagi"
73,
Jerry, K5OE