HF Stations for P3D Launch Net

We still need three good HF stations with Phone Patch capability to
participate in the P3D AMSAT Launch Information Net.  These stations should
be capable of getting on one or more of the following frequencies: 3840,
7279, or 14282 KHz.  They should be situated in the Central or Western part
of the US to maximize coverage to those portions of the country.  WA3NAN in
Maryland will cover a good portion of the country, but we would like to
have at least three other stations as gap fillers.  If you have such
station, or know of someone that does, please contact Keith Pugh, W5IU,
today.

Keith Pugh, W5IU
AMSAT-NA VP of Operations
w5iu@amsat.org