ISA/PCI Questions

Hi all:

As my older PCs reach the end of their useful lives,  I find that the new
ones seem to lack ISA slots.   They typically have 2 or 3 spare PCI slots
only.  This is of concern since I use a Kansas City Tracker/Tuner which
requires an ISA slot.    I am nursing an old, slow Pentium machine along in
order to have a "home" for the KCTT.

Has anyone found a PC manufacturer still offering ISA slots with an advanced
(P-III or equivalent) PC?  Who manufactures PCs with the most expansion
slots of both kinds?

Tnx for any thoughts.

 73 de Brian W3BW