Coverage of Phase 3D launch

OK...I know that this may have been mentioned in several messages here,
but...

What are the actual comprehensive plans to get the coverage out to the
worldwide amateur radio satellite community?

I have seen mention of Bruce KK5DO doing a special Houston AMSAT net,
mention of HF nets included a special HF station from Kourou, along with
C-Band Satellite transponders being used by Arianespace to transmit the
launch.

So what are our plans and which one is going to be the best for my use
on tuesday night?

--
James KD4DLA