APRS Survey 2000 - WOW, 600 votes - thank you

WOW! 600 folks have taken the APRS 2000 survey. I almost can't believe the
great response. I was hoping for 250 responses and just got response 600.
There is still 3 weeks remaining if you wish to vote. I am using the
popular HR mailing lists, helping spread the word is appreciated. I am
starting to think 1,000 is possible.

The demographics of the respondents is shown on a map at:
http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/voter_profile2k.pl

The survey is at:
http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/main.pl

For those who missed the announcement, I repeat it below.

thanks,
Rich Parry W9IF

the results of our efforts show.

I feel the need to emphasize that this is not a popularity contest. It is
meant to foster communication between folks with similar equipment. I
provide it as a service in the hopes that some "good" may come from the
information. The survey is based on the honor system. To help prevent
skewing the results, the results will not be posted until the survey period
is over at the end November. However, you can see where the respondents
came from on a map of the US. An amateur radio callsign is required, but
you may remain anonymous if you wish.

APRS Survey 2000 http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/main.pl

Getting a large number of respondents will aid in providing an accurate
cross-section of the APRS community. So thanks in advance to those that
complete the survey and spreading the word.

Rich Parry, W9IF
Rich Parry