Phase 3D Telemetry Program

A zip file (555K) containing my P3D telemetry decoding program (P3T.exe),
as well as some additional supporting files is now available at:

          www.cstone.net/~w4sm2/software2/P3t_AP.zip

The program will run on Win95/98/NT/2000 platforms.  Additional programs
are under development for MacIntosh and Linux platforms.  A 400 bps PSK
demodulator, as used with AO-13, is required.  Hardware and DSP
demodulators are available.  Additional information regarding demodulators,
and the telemetry format can be found at:

        http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3d/

Please read the "readme.txt" file before attempting to install this
software.   A help file is also provided.
My ability to answer specific questions regarding this software is
virtually zero for the foreseeable future, given the extreme efforts
required for P3D.  However, if you post questions to the Amsat-BB, other
users may be able to help and if (when) true bugs are found and brought to
my attention, I will make every effort to correct them ASAP.  "It would be
nice ifs....." will be addressed as time allows, but probably not for a while.

NOTE that I am releasing this software as freeware, but if you like it, in
the spirit of support for amateur satellite efforts, I ask that you make a
minimum $20.00 contribution to AMSAT in the name of P3T.  Additional
information regarding a support donation is present in the "readme.txt" file.

These promise to be exciting times!!
Enjoy!!