Re: 5400 Rotor Controller

At 07:20 PM 11/10/2000 -0600, Joel B. Black wrote:
>I have taken it apart and the power switch measures open in both
>positions.  Is there a good source (I'd take RS right now) to replace this
>switch or do I need to order it from Yaesu?

I've found ordering parts from Yaesu to be amazingly easy.  The people who
answer the phone at the parts department will look up parts for you, and
sell you anything.

Parts Department (Manuals, Parts 8 am - 4 pm PST): (562) 404-2700

Various phone numbers and email addresses can be found at
<http://www.yaesu.com/amateur/techsupport.html>