Re: 5400 Rotor Controller

Hi Joel,
I had a similar problem a few months ago. I could not get it to move. I
contacted Yaesu and they said they had no controllers, but would be glad to
sell me a new rotor with a controller.  Luckily a good friend of mine is a Icom
tec and has his own business.  He checked out and trouble was dirty contact in
the pots. Been working fine since. Just a thought.

Bert    N7TKO  Amsat 24279