5400 Rotor Controller

After a couple of month hiatus due to family and educational commitments, I
have tried to re-activate my satellite station.  Unfortunately, I cannot
get my rotor controller to power up.  I have taken it apart and the power
switch measures open in both positions.  Is there a good source (I'd take
RS right now) to replace this switch or do I need to order it from Yaesu?

Tnx es 73,
Joel, K2SAT