Re: Tracking Alpha (was" ISS Location at 1626Z 8 Nov 2000")

My thanks to the many (around a dozen) people who were kind enough to
reply. This group continues to amaze me!!!

I have enough to work on tonite... the only time I get... so I'll let you
all know!!

Seems like there must be a patch to clean up the way WinOrbit35 picks up
the 2line keps to avoid 1he problem with the epoch reading
100nnnn......  Could some one point me to it please?

I hope when the time comes I can contribute as much as I have received from
this list

Norm VK2XCI,
Voice of the Edge of The Outback