Missing graphics from EA2BAJ article in AMSAT 2000 Symposium

I expected to present an article at the AMSAT 2000 Symposium about a distributed system of satellite ground stations based on Multicast. Sadly at last moment I wasn't able to get there. When I have got the proceedings I have noticed that the graphics of page 3 and 5 of it, weren't printed correctly, they printed fine here but not there. So I have put those pages on the WWW.

You can get pages 3 and 5 as

http://det.bi.ehu.es/~jtpjatae/pdf/amsat-ea2baj-3.pdf

http://det.bi.ehu.es/~jtpjatae/pdf/amsat-ea2baj-5.pdf

	Eduardo/EA2BAJ