Re: Train mobile attempts on SO-35, 10 Nov 2000

Hello Alex!

10 Nov 00 09:05, you wrote to Tony Langdon:

 A> I think it's a really neat initiative to work tram mobile. How do
 A> people around you in the train react when you start talking on your
 A> HT?

As I said in the private email, I don't notice, but they're probably used to it
(though using 2 HTs, like I did tonight might have raised a few eyebrows ;) ).

It's quite a bit of fun to do these tricks, and success depends on so many
variabbles.

 A> Thanks for your updates on this experiment, Tony.

I'll keep the group posted. :)

Tony, VK3JED

.. e the last time.