3D Command station info?

I may have missed this info in the past but a friend in Norway brought
the subject up the other day.. How many command stations are there for
phase 3d? Where might they be located and are there any pics, info on a
website etc.? We were also wondering how the stations are
co-ordinated/organized and what exactly the command station(s) will be
doing in the first few hours following the launch.

Many thanks in advance for any info you could pass along.

Regards

Chris VE4SET