UEK-2000 Mode "S" converter

Message text written by "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL"

I'm looking at mode S options for P3D, and one company that consistently
supports Amsat with advertising in the Journal is SSB Electronic.  They
sell the UEK-2000SAT mode S converter.

Is anyone out there using one of these, and do you like it? Anything you
don't like about it?

I need to investigate mode S uplink options too.

KB7ADL<

This isn't a formal endorsement, but I have used one and it worked very
well. It has a low enough noise figure that you don't need a preamp. It's
waterproof. Complete and ready to fly. Hang it on the back of the dish and
drive on!

Ed K9EK