Re: Tracking Alpha (was" ISS Location at 1626Z 8 Nov 2000")

Hi Norm

I ran your time and date through my Winorbit and came up with the same
answer + - a decimal point or so.
I had it south/east of the tip of South Africa using the original data.
When my computer says it's here, I hear it on 143.625 so that's good
enough for me.

Peter Hodgson
VA3PKH
Voice of the Edge of the Snow Belt :-)