Tracking Alpha (was" ISS Location at 1626Z 8 Nov 2000")

 > Question is:  Where was ISS location over the planet at 1626Z 8 Nov
 > 2000?

>at that particular time, the iss was at
>32.270 degrees N
>13.033 degrees W
>altitude of 378.199 km

OK,
so I plugged  08 Nov 2000, 1626 UTC into WinOrbit and came up with a
different answer completely, which probably explains why I haven't had much
joy spotting it. For that particular epoch I came up with
45.98S
65.07E
Alt 389

Keps are

ISS Keplerian Elements :

        Epoch = 02/11/2000 19:42:28
                       100307.82115171000
       Orbit # = 11166
        Mean Anomaly = 211.3274
      Mean Motion = 15.6152855
       Decay Rate = .00115204
        SemiMajor Axis = 6761.34 km
        Alt. Perigee = 390.60 km
       Alt. Apogee = 398.07 km
       Inclination = 51.5761
        Eccentricity = 0.00055
        Argument of Perigee = 148.8765
        R.A. of Node = 154.701

Using "Basic" Orbital Model
         "elliptical" Geodetic model

Right now @ 09/11/2000, 2122 utc I put it at 6.61S, 65.16 W, 376km alt.

I wonder if some kind soul could confirm that for me.? I I've deliberately
avoided QTH and Local time issues.

Norm VK2XCI,
Voice of the Edge of The Outback