Re: Sharp PC Listing?

On request of some people who are still using the SHARP handheld computers
for satellite tracking I have reworked the programs by helpful assistance of
Dr. Karl Meinzer. The programs for SHARP PC-1245, 1247 & 1248 are now y2000
proof and will work with keplerian elements from 1978 to 2077 (!). So even
your grandchildren may still use these tiny computers.
You may download the listings from
www.amsat-dl.org/sharp.zip

The text is in German, however. If somebody has difficulties I will be
pleased to assist translating some.

Lines 70 - 85 and 265 are new
Lines 5, 120 and 260 have been modified
Lines 69 and 80 have been deleted
All other lines remaines unchanged

The following line may easily be translated
260: "D" INPUT "TAG",T,"MONAT",M,"JAHR(2-STELLIG)",J
and should read
260: "D" INPUT "DAY",T,"MONTH",M,"YEAR(2-DIGIT)",J

73
Reinhard, DJ1KM