FT736 Mods.

Sam Avampato was looking for a mod to extend the coverage
of the 736.  The one I posted on the bb called for internal modifications.

Check out        http://www.mods.dk/

for a method that does not need any internal surgery on the rig.

(Neat site thanks to Dennis G0FCL  Amsat-UK for the tip.)

73 John G7HIA

BTW: Still no replies to my request for a web site where I can find
the comms. frequencies for the ISS EVA suits.  Someone out there
must know !