RE: ISS visible over Australia

> Tony,
> And she looked good too !.( thought I'd be the only one looking hi).
> I dont think that we would get any 143Mhz activity over
> Australia,is'nt that
> used mainly over the ground control centers in the USA and Russia ?

Hehe, as an aside, I had to present a short training session at work as part
of my training qualification that I'm in the process of obtaining.  The
topic I chose was "Introduction to Satellite Tracking", and the participants
left with a list of visible ISS passes, and other information, so they can
do their little bit of satellite spotting. :-)