Re: UEK-2000 Mode "S" converter

In message <003d01c0493a$21b1b8c0$4bd84ed8@rdu.bellsouth.net>, Woody
<kj4so@bellsouth.net> writes
>Another excellent source for P3D equipment is Down East Microwave.  Their
>website is at: http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/
>
>DEM sells very good equipment at very good prices.  I have no connection with
>DEM except as a very satisfied customer for more than 12 years.
>
>73,
>
>Woody
>KJ4SO

THere are also units available from Jutta Kuhne DB6NT (www.db6nt.com)

Dave Bowman G0MRF (www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk)

and Parabolic systems (www.parabolic.se)

Both highly rated

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |