Re: Palm Tracking URL

va3pkh@rac.ca (Peter Hodgson) writes:

> You can get to PocketSat and the AMSAT keps on .pdb format at
> It is a great program, I bought a Palm M100 just to use it.

Isn't this program just for LEO's, and mostly intended for visual satellite
observing?  If it's the program I think it is, I loaded it on my Visor in
Kourou to play with one night and it tossed out my preliminary P3D keps
because they were "not a LEO satellite" or some such.

Could still be a very cool program, but given my current focus, I wasn't
impressed.

73 - Bdale, KB0G