New to the game!!!!!!

Hello all.
Names Harold here in Las Vegas.  As the title states, I'm new to this sat
game.  My first of many questions, (but not tonight)begins with something I
think will be simple.  I think I'm more interested in the pacsats since I am
a sysop for a local bbs system.  I was wondering if theres a way to use my
old 8' tvro dish in working the pacsats?  Also, steering the thing.  Of
course it only has the actuator for e and w movement.  Is there a way to use
another one for elevation and use say the program Wisp to control them?
Thats if its possible to use this dish.
Thanks and hope I hadnt talk too much for my first question.  :-)
73 everyone de...
Harold
kb7rsi
Las Vegas, Nv.