Re: P3D 2400 MHz band use?

I'm not at all sure hams have propagated the notion that spread spectrum
will not raise the noise floor.  In fact, I think most of us have been
screaming just the opposite!  The only "here and now" suggestion is to
contact the local Radio Shack with the suggestion that RS point out to
the customer that amateur interference has to be put up with.  If they
will not or do not understand the technical problem then the ham can feel
free to provide a written copy of that very document to the RS customer.
Cliff K7RR