Re: P3D 2400 MHz band use?

Well, at least pointing gain antennas up at the satellite will help
greatly if there is interference.  A good amount of gain comes
from a fairly small antenna.  Because of this I don't think there
will be too much interference when you have your 2 foot dish or 20
turn helix pointed at 50 degrees elevation.  If so, go with more gain.
Its not hard to obtain, and at least at apogee the narrower beamwidth
shouldn't affect you too much.

Otherwise, I don't think there is anything we could do about this
as I'm sure the FCC would prioritize wireless internet over AMSAT
P3D.. Sad, but true. I doubt the situation in Europe and Asia would
be different.

Fred W0FMS