UK P3D launch net

For people who would usually listen to the Amsat-UK launch net.

Because the launch is so late at night I will *not* be running the usual
80m launch net. (I *need* my beauty sleep).

Instead there will be an Amsat-UK net on the following evening so that
people can find out what happened. This will be on Wednesday 15 November
at 1900utc on/about 3780 KHz.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org