Alinco DR-605TQ + TNC3

Hi all, after looking over a huge array of possible equipment for my
portable digital satellite station. I'm thinking of starting with the
Alinco DR-605TQ (new 2001 dual band mobile) and the TNC3 with 1200 and 9600
FSK modems.

This combo seems to give me the most options for future expansion while
getting me on the 9600 LEO satellites without too much expense.

Something I'm curious about - what is required on the receiving side in
order to receive 38,400 baud?

The TNC3 can be updated for 38,400 but what about the receiver?

Thanks for any help,

Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman