UK Stations Only - Help Needed.

Being unfamiliar with the NOAA weather satellites and the associated
receiving gear, I need someone to do a Good Samaritan act.

On Saturday, I received a 'phone call for assistance from an operator
who was in another persons shack, requesting assistance regarding
tracking and equipment.

Whilst I could help with the former, I certainly couldn't with the
latter.   :-(

I did however send e-mail support. It was only several telephone calls
later that I discovered the owner of the equipment was dyslexic and he
has to wait until sometime later this week for someone to read the
e-mail.

If any UK member of the list, experienced in Wx satellites, is willing
to offer telephone support, please reply to me by e-mail and I will
provide the necessary contact information. A station living in the South
Yorkshire area would be ideal.

Thanks.

73,
Ken