RE: SO-35 NA?

Hmm, SO-35 didn't seem to come on over Melbourne (Australia) on Friday or
Saturday.  Our AOS is normally 2-3 minutes after the start of the 14 minute
period when the bird is active, and on Friday, I waited until about 6 or 7
minutes after AOS.  On Saturday, time was a bit more limited, but I still
managed to hang around until 4-5 mins after AOS (arouind 7-8 mins after
scheduled turn on).

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.