Re: SO-35 NA?

Hi Joe,
It was there, but it came on late. Sounded like a data signal on the freq
for a while,
then BOOM, it came on and covered up everything.

I checked the computer and  UO-11 was in range and went away about 00:15
or
so. Maybe that's what I was hearing.  It was a steady data signal, not as
loud as
SO-35.

73,
John, K6YK