help with itune

Hi

I downloaded itune106.zip off amsat.org 04/11/00 that down load did not
include itune100.cfg.  I changed the cfg file "see enclosed"  I ran itune v
and it returns error in line 23 'unknown radio"

I then changed the radio to ft 736 and ran it with my 736.  itune v reports
no error.  I then ran itstart and checked the tsr status and it responded
drv present, hardware responding and enable but the radio did not change
frequencies. I am running it v1.00a Next I placed caps lock on and the left
and right arrow keys change satellite and did not effect the radio.  I also
fave a kct board installed .

Thanks in advance for your help

nick k5qxj