ALPHA ISS PASSES OVER THE BORDER!

Permit us to join in with the others.  At 14:56  utc (08:56 loc)  ALPHA ISS
was received on 143.625 MHZ here in the Rio Grande Valley,  EL06.  Signal was
in Russian and was good for about 5 minutes.  About an hour later we, Spice
too, received AO-27, but Spice did not transmit.  Captured it all with our
Realistic Pro-2004 scanner and an Arrow II.  This all took place in our litt
Shack in the back.
We like this kind of success

73 de KC5YRE  Jerry
and Spice.