Re: California Amplifier Preamp

Brian,
The power for the downconverter is fed up the 75 Ohm coax.  Disconnect the 75
Ohm downlead cable from the 2880.  Take the pigtail F-connector on the preamp
and connect it to the 2880.  Take the downlead 75 Ohm cable (to your 2 m rig)
and reconnect it to the preamp.  The power is then fed to the preamp and
"thru" to the 2880 via the pigtail lead.  OK?
73,
Jerry, K5OE