California Amplifier Preamp

Several years ago, I acquired a California Amplifier preamp for use with the
Drake 2880 for 2.4 ghz downlink purposes.  The part number is 30947.

There was no information with the preamp, only nameplate info.  I want to be
sure I am hooking this thing up right.

There is a male Type N at one end, with the nameplate indicating "RF Output
to Downconverter". That one is easy.

At the other end are 3 connections.  There is a Female Type N that says "RF
Input from Antenna" and that also seems obvious.  However, the other two
connectors have me wondering.  One is a 2 ft. length of 75 ohm coax
terminated in a standard cable TV connector (is that "type F"?) and next to
that is a female Type F connector.  The nameplate shows a line connecting
these two.  Next to the length of coax, the nameplate says "15 to 28VDC"
Next to the female Type F, the nameplate says "IF IN/OUT".

It looks like this:

FEMALE F    -------| IF IN/OUT

COAX        -------| 15 to 28 VDC				RF OUTPUT   ------- MALE N
								(to Downconverter)

FEMALE N    -------  RF INPUT (FROM ANTENNA)

Does anybody know what I do with these 2 type F connections?  How do I feed
the 12vdc to the preamp?

Thanks for any info.

73 de Brian W3BW