Re: ISS docking Successful

I heard ISS Alpha on 143.625 during the 14:45 and 15:45 (UTC) passes
over North America this morning.  During the low elevation pass at 14:45
I only heard Russian, but the 15:45 higher elevation pass (lasted a bit
longer) I heard both Russian and English.  The American id'ed as Alpha
("Houston this is Alpha"), and there was some discussion about a power
cable.  At one point I could hear what I believe was Houston's audio
coming back into Alpha's mike.

Signal was S9+20 at times through my short Ringo Ranger.  It seemed to
peak at around 20 deg elevation.

It's not every day that I turn on a VHF FM rig and hear Russian here in
Kansas.  :^)

David, ky0dr