Re: RS-13 in mode T or KT?

Mode KT works pretty good.  As with the VHF uplinks, you don't need to
have much power or antenna.  It is affected by the propagation on 15
meters
though.  It works best for satellite at night when 15 is not open.  Sort
of like the
10 meter downlink.  You also have the chance to maybe  extend the range
of
the bird with a little "over the horizon" .  If you were lucky enough to
be on when
10 and 15 are both open, get a little "skip" on the uplink and downlink
both,
you could work quite a bit out of the normal range.  I hear lots of DX
stations
on RS13, but they are QSO'ing on 15 meters not knowing that they are
getting
into the bird.

73,
John, K6YK