Houston AMSAT Net moves satellites

Since GE-4 has gone digital, our home with TVRONet on an analog
transponder is gone. There is a chance that the controllers will be able to
figure out how to turn the analog mode on.

In order to not have any lapse in our net, we have moved back to the W0KIE
Network.

You will be able to find the Houston AMSAT Net on
Satcom C3, transponder 24, 7.5MHz Audio  (131 degrees West)
Our time slot is Tuesday from 9:00PM to 9:55PM EST
(Wednesday at 0200Z during the winter and 0100Z during summer)

You can find a link to other W0KIE shows at http://www.w0kie.com

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz