Re: Software Defined DSP Satellite Radio Project?

I think slugging out the work is harder than dividing up the jobs.

Here's my quick list of what needs to be done.  (At the risk of looking
stupid, for talking about something I've only been reading up on the
last few weeks.)

1.  Selection of components for receiver.
2.  Design of Receiver Analog circuit.
3.  Layout of receiver PCB.
4.  Selection of components for transmitter.
5.  Design of transmitter analog circuit.
6.  Layout of transmitter PCB.
7.  Selection of digital components.
8.  Design of digital board.
9.  Layout of digital PCB.
10. Find a source for the parts.
11. Find a company to make the boards.
12. Send them the design, have them make the cards.
13. Have people solder the parts in the little holes.
14. Test the cards.
15. Debug the cards.
15. Design the DSP software
16. Program the DSP software.