Re: Jewelry Contest Winner

What a nice message Dave and Leanore!  With you, many thanks to all that
worked so hard at Portland.  As for you two from San Diego, I could not
have been happier to be with you both before and after the conference.
     Just how that Bill Tynan beat both Harley and I out of second place,
I'll not know.  My guess was just a calculation which would not ever be
good to six decimal places!  Congratulations to all three winners!  73
Cliff K7RR