RS-13 in mode T or KT?

I have checked the RS-13 10 meter downlink several times in the last few
days.  I
have not heard my uplink when sent on 2 meters.  Today I listened on 2 meters
and heard a cw beacon on 145.860 MHz. Does that mean the satellite 2 meter
uplink is off? I also heard a beacon around 29.458 MHz as well.

You can hear the beacon if you download the Real Audio file at:

        http://www.xmission.com/~kohlwey/rs13.rm

If you decode it please e-mail me at n7sfi@amsat.org.

When I have a bit more time I will decode it and see what mode it says it
is in.

73, Randy N7SFI