Re: Software Defined DSP Satellite Radio Project?

In message <00aa01c044dd$74772380$fee89626@petrexintl.com>, Howie
DeFelice <hdefelice@petrexintl.com> writes
>I think this is a great idea. The tough part will be finding someone to
>divide up the tasks into bite sized pieces an putting them up for "adoption"
>on the net.  But even that could be done by committee. If we can ever decide
>on a design spec, this will definitely need it's own reflector! I have
>access to a fair amount of RF test equipment to toss into the mix. This
>could be fun!
>
>Howie
>AB2S

I am happy to set up the website, mail reflector and write documentation
in a variety of formats.

No so good with RF design :(

Count me in on the project!

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |